Every year Campaign magazine publish a book called the A List. In their own words “Only a select group of powerful and inspiring individuals are invited to appear in the A List, the industry’s recognized source book on people who matter in advertising.”
Obviously I don’t really like advertising, so I feel a bit of a fraud being in this book. Could I kindly ask you to be witty on my behalf and help me to fill in this questionnaire they sent me? Pop your answers with number in the comments.
I am thanking you in advance.
1. What are my career highlights (keep it brief)?
2. What’s been the most cringeworthy moment of my career?
3. What’s the best thing about my job?
4. What’s the worst thing about my job?
5. What advice would I give to someone who wants to make it into the A List?
6. If I could be anyone else in this business, who would it be and why?
7. If I were taking a sabbatical, what would I do?
8. What’s my USP?
9. If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be?
10. What is my favourite media?
11. What’s my favourite shop?
12. What’s the biggest lie I’ve told?
13. How many toilets do I own?
14. What can’t I live without (apart from my family)?